Creating Tags for Products via API

Hello there.

I’ve been able to create tags via /tags endpoint and set them to orders via /bulk_tagging endpoint. But what about product tags?
When I tried to set the same tag id for products it doesn’t work, but when I use the tag id I get from other products (that was created via the web) It does work. From that case, my understanding is that the /tags endpoint only works for orders and not products.
So you have bulk tagging for both orders and products. But when creating tags there is only one for orders. So my questions are :

• How do I create tags for products via the API?
  • How do I get the list of tags for products via the API?

Thank You

Bump.

Did you ever find the answer to this? I need to assign tags to products via api.

No man, sorry. We ended up creating our own system. Although we have ordered a few of their scanners

Creating our own is a road I’m trying to avoid. I’m seeing a lot of missing or undocumented functionality in the API so far, and not able to get any support. Can’t tag products? Can’t associate products with suppliers? No order statuses? No documented method to cancel orders? Can’t create or edit purchase orders?

The barcode scanner is app locked from what we saw, so we’re going with another generic device.

@purecigs You can tag products via the /bulk_tagging endpoint.

Are you experiencing the same issue with tags created via the /tags endpoint not applying when using them here?