Create PO through API

Hi there,

Is there any way to create a Purchase Order through the API ? I can see in the doc that there is only one function for POs (List All Purchase Orders), is it planed to have more possibilities ?

Hi @valentin!

This functionality isn’t possible via the API, and we don’t have any immediate plans right now on our roadmap to expose it I’m afraid.

I will however create a feature suggestion internally with a link to this thread so that we can track support for it.

We’re looking to migrate to Veeqo, and the lack of PO manipulating endpoints cripples some of our tools we would have ported over

My first response was squelched.

Any updated on this?

Hi PureCigs,

Although the PO endpoint is not documented, I have tried to access the ‘view’ purchase orders on my test account
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, “https://api.veeqo.com/purchase_orders”);
And am retrieving a response, you could try the same method, and view the attributes, and try to build your PO

But as you know, it is not documented, therefore not supported

Cheers
Ade

Initially, I wanted to use a webhook trigger for new Purchase Orders generated on Veeqo so that I could send that data to Airtable, but webhooks aren’t available.

I then considered that POs could be created elsewhere and then I could use the API to create them in Veeqo, but we can’t POST to the Purchase Orders endpoint, so that won’t work either.

Frustrating :thinking: