API call limitations

we are integrating veeqo using API but all the records are not fetching from veeqo only certain number of records are coming,so is there any limitations for calling the API if it exceeds above 1000 records or like that,if any one help me in this it will be grate full.

See official documentation linked below discussing API limitations:

please can you tell us how we can retrieve larger sets of data
using this order url https://api.veeqo.com/orders.

You have to work within the confines of what the Veeqo API allows. A developer with enough experience working with APIs will know how to work with rate limits.

If you don’t have the technical expertise to implement it yourself I’d recommend hiring a professional to do it for you. You can try Upwork, but note that strong developers don’t come cheap and you could be paying anywhere from US$50.00/hr to US$125.00/hr. I’m a developer myself and I’m on the higher end of that scale.

Best of luck.

I have found I can reliably, and without impact retrieve all I need from API similarly to this :

All rows are returned in order newest first, oldest last as I understand.

1. Set the API size/qty of rows you would like to retrieve in a single request.
  2. Retrieve them. Push them to a local db along with veeqo order IDs. Pause for 6 seconds at least, to keep leaky bucket happy.
    Repeat 2 above until you have all rows stored locally.

Some time later, hourly or daily, etc…
When you need to pull newly added Veeqo rows, get the highest veeqo order ID from your local DB.
Repeat steps 1 and 2 above but stop when your API return set contains the veeqo row with the highest Veeqo order ID according to your local DB.

I hope that helps a little.

Thank you for your frank and insightful advice. I genuinely appreciate your candor about working within the constraints of the Veeqo API and the significance of API experience. Your recommendation to seek a professional’s assistance is well-taken. Your mention of platforms like Upwork and the associated costs for experienced developers is also valuable information which we are already aware of it.
But we were facing some issue so thought could get some assistance from the forum as it is an open place for queries.

Thank you for your reply.