New Admin Introduction

Hey 👋 I’m Laura

I recently joined Veeqo as DevRel Lead and have just taken over admin of the forum. My aim is to give you a dedicated Veeqo contact in the hope that it will allow us to build a more consistent feedback loop for all things developer related.

I am here to answer your questions regarding 3rd party integrations and using both our Veeqo API and our Shipping API.

I aim to answer any queries within 48-hours if another community member can’t help.

I will be working my way through previous forum threads to ensure all information that has been shared is now included and/or updated in our docs. If there’s anything you’ve come across that you think should to be included in our docs please drop me a line on the email below. If I close something you’re waiting on, just drop me a line and I’ll be happy to reopen.

We love feedback so we’d really appreciate you sharing any complaints, comments or suggestions you have regarding our API, Developer Central, Developer Forum or Documentation by dropping me an email at:

api-support@veeqo.com

I look forward to working with you to make the Veeqo developer experience the best it can be.