{
“sellable_id”: 210767580,
“quantity”: 5
}
]
}
}

Reference Doc URL: API Docs - Veeqo Developers

we are using the above endpoint to update allocation in order, but after running this endpoint we are getting a successful response but it’s not reflecting in UI.

Thanks You.

Hi Veeqo Support Team,
I’m following up on this. Can anyone please confirm? Thank you!

Hi Veeqo Support Team,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could kindly provide me with an update on this matter. Your prompt response would be very helpful.

Thank you!

Hello @APIWorx, sorry for the late response, in this case, I noticed that you are adding the key allocation in the body request, can you please try using the next format:

{
  "warehouse_id": 103086,
  "line_items_attributes": [
    {
      "sellable_id": 210767580,
      "quantity": 5
    }
  ]
}

I also noticed you mention “post”, just to confirm in this case since we want to update we have to create a put request

Hey Esmadri,

Thank You for the update, I’ll check this and update you further.

Best Regards!

Hey Esmadri,

We are using the same format as you sent and the put request as well, still we are unable to update the allocation, I’ve attached screenshots for your reference.

Thank You!

Hey Veeqo Support,

Could you please provide an update on this at your earliest convenience?

Thank You!

Hey @APIWorx, sorry for the late response, after a deep investigation and testing in my own account it seems we do not support this feature anymore, a workaround could be delete the entire allocation and recreated with the respective quantity. I am going to be requesting a update in the documentation in order to avoid this situations, thank you!

Hey esmadri,

No worries, thank you for providing the update.

Best Regards!