Amazon Custom Orders

We sell a lot of ‘custom’ orders on Amazon. Unfortunately, at the moment, Veeqo only brings in the title of the listing when we print the orders, not the customised data for what the customer has actually wanted.
I have spoken to Veeqo and sadly there is no immediate plan to pull this data in as part of the invoice/picking slip.
Therefore, I was wondering if this data could be brought in through an API of some sort.
Has anyone else tried to get this information from Amazon into Veeqo?
Thanks!

Hi,

I am wondering if you found a solution to this? Also wondering what pre-existing solution you have.

I am considering building something to manage this problem and want to compare it to whatever is currently in the market. There doesn’t seem to be a stand alone solution at the moment.

@Twt and @celebritypapermasks, I built out a solution for importing custom data from Amazon Custom and Handmade orders into Veeqo. You can read more about it at customsync.app

It can be configured to populate the custom data into the item notes and/or customer notes.

I built this out initially to solve our own problem, but I see the demand for it among other businesses! Let me know if you have any questions.