How to create custom fields

Hi, I want some of my admins to be able to create products in the Veeqo portal and add in custom fields. I can’t see any options for that in the UI. How can I add in custom attributes or fields to the products within Veeqo? The data that is currenty in there is not relevant to my business case.

Thanks

Hey @ridhwan,
Thanks for your enquiry. You can add properties to a product in the UI by navigating to the products page by clicking the link at the very bottom of the inventory page. From there you can select a product and add a custom property in the Properties tab. You can also edit product variants to specify an override value if needed.

Alternatively you can use the Veeqo API to create product variants. See the documentation about the product property specifics endpoint for more information.

Hi, Thanks. That is helpful to see that products page. I was able to use the API to create the product property and retrieve it, but this only allows me to retrieve properties for a single product. Ideally this would be returned in the products call. Is there a way to do this? I need to store additional data about these products and load in a lot of products at once on my website.There is a request limit of 5 requests per second, so calling the get https://api.veeqo.com/products/{product_id}/product_property_specifics for each product isn’t really a good option for me. I’d love some support on this, thanks!

@fullsam please see my last message

Hey @ridhwan, at the moment we only support pulling product properties on a product-by-product basis. You could submit a feature request if you’d like to see this functionality in the future though.